Sacramento Chapter Events

To: Bay Area Net <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sacramento Chapter Events
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 19:27:45 -0800
The Sacramento Chapter event schedule and the proposed run groups are
now posted on the web site at: http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Sacramento/

Also, the Sacramento Chapter has created an e-mail announcement group to
announce all Chapter Solo II event information. Announcements #1 & #2
were sent Sunday morning.

If you did not receive the two message and would like to be a subscriber
to receive Sacramento Chapter event announcements, please send a blank
e-mail message to: sacramentochapter-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

If you have a problem with signing on, let me know and I will help you.

The Sacramento Chapter will begin its premier Sacramento Cup Series in
May. Please visit the web site for more information or subscribe to the
event
announcement group.

Thank you and see you at the races.

--