Re: Great course -- bad weather

To: Matt Weiser <maweiser@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Great course -- bad weather
From: Vernon Head <vhead@fuelrtm.com>
Date: 05 Mar 2001 13:48:34 -0800
You don't even want to know what this does to a kart. The problem is the large
pipleline under the asphalt (like in the movie Tremors) that crosses the
parking lot. If you traverse it at a very shallow angle, then you might be ok.
But it's better to avoid it altogether. The Round 2 course did manage to avoid
the large pipeline, and was very driveable.

-Vernon