Re: Great course -- bad weather

To: Matt Weiser <maweiser@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Great course -- bad weather
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 12:58:55 -0800
Fun course, but there was some bottoming. Our Camaro's nose piece hit
ground at least twice. This time it didn't come off as it has in
previous times. Rich Urschel's Elan bottomed 3 times. This is a major
reason why you don't see that many Prepared cars running at 3Com, it's
too hard on the cars.
--Pat Kelly