Re: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted

To: <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Subject: Re: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:25:16 EST
Kevin Lahey writes:

<< I certainly don't expect SFR's schedule to change because of MY
preferences, either.  I *do* think that it should change in responce
to the preferences of the members, though.  I have a responsibility
to join others in speaking up if the club is doing something that
makes it tougher for me to participate.

If I never give John any feedback about the schedule, but just go off
in a huff to run another series, that's pretty useless.

Do you realize that we don't get to choose when we get the sites?  John has
scheduled everything he can in the Bay Area.  There are no other dates for us
to switch to.  We compete with a lot of other events at Oakland.  We're the
small potatoes.  I don't see how we could better serve the members, frankly.

CHD