Re: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:09:21 -0800
I understood John to say that he was taking
the sites made available to him.  We shouldn't
go off thinking that it's a matter of choosing from
the many sites available.  The reason there were so
many out of area in 1998 was partly the difficulty of
getting sites locally.

John has done a great job
drumming up new sites locally, GGR is one out of
several he has reported to be asking and asking but
not getting any OK.  Having so many in the area
at all is because of his work.

I hope when John gives up the job in disgust one
of the complainers will be ready to take on the
job and deliver a "better mix" of sites for us.
I don't feel confident.

Ever hear the saying "Don't bite the hand that
feeds ye"?

Part of the deal is the venue.  If you think there
should be fewer GGF events, direct notes to John
would be more "polite" than dishing his work
in a public forum.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!