RE: Spin Queen Update

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: RE: Spin Queen Update
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:56:49 -0700 (PDT)
That was a killer run, you could see it the whole way.  Smoother entry into the
turns, really early on the gas.  Not that easy to do in a car with what, 500hp
or so?

And as far as the common sense and soul thing, well, let's just say that not
downshifting for the finish and hanging on through the lights payed dividends.

-Andy

http://im.yahoo.com/