rookie and championship series

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: rookie and championship series
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 23:15:53 -0700
i like this idea.  i also agree that more events is a better way to deal
with overflow, and not to limit entries or raise fees.  we should make more
$$ and get our site sooner.

the main problem is do we have enough experienced people to run 5 more
events a year (assuming 20 total under this scheme). will events full of
rookies have enough skilled workers?

i volunteer to help in any case.

-james creasy