Timer Instruction Guru

To: "'darren@madams.com'" <darren@madams.com>
Subject: Timer Instruction Guru
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:17:30 -0700
Darren-
Thanks very much for your timer instructions. I think even I could run this
thing now. My daugther Jenny has had it figured out for some time so now I
don't have be the dumb parent.

I'm printing up the instructions which I will put on a laminated card to be
affixed permanently near the timer, so we will all have the benefit of your
knowledge from now on.

And thanks to Josh for the edits to the instructions. If either of you think
of anything else which should be included, please email me privately.

THANKS
Sherry Grantz