Re: GGF opinion, Video Sound Help ?

To: Toy4speed@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GGF opinion, Video Sound Help ?
From: "avillasol" <avillasol@primo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:49:43 +0000
don - i think you've improved so this year as a driver!  it's been fun
racing you & charlie the last couple of events.  i'm really glad you're
going to Nationals because it is an experience you'll never forget.  it's
gonna be great to see 1/5 of DSP from SFR!!

as for the video camera.... when i had mine, i plugged in a very small
microphone which canceled out the camera microphone.  then i clipped the
microphone onto my helmet strap under my chin.  there was no more wind noise
and everything else was crystal clear, like the engine sound and all
expletives which came out of my mouth.  this, on a sony handycam mounted on
the top of my roll bar in the MGB.

you might want to place the mic somewhere else!! =)  you should also think
about getting a WIDE ANGLE lens, or you can use mine if your camera is a
sony model.

arie