RE: GGF opinion, Video Sound Help ?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, "'Toy4speed@aol.com'" <Toy4speed@aol.com>
Subject: RE: GGF opinion, Video Sound Help ?
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:25:36 -0700
Yeah, the wind can make life interesting for camcorder microphones.  My
current solution is an external microphone which has a foam sheath to help
block wind noise.  It works pretty good, though at times the GGF wind
blowing in the window can still cause it grief.  Here's a pic of my setup:
http://www.clubz.org/autox/2000/6-11/NewGear.JPG

My video of Round 14 is compressing right now, should be posted by mid
day...

-Carl