Re: August 27 event

To: "Bob Mohan" <bobmohan@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: August 27 event
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:23:27 -0700
Welcome, Bob -- glad to have you with us.

Talk about nice cars -- Lotus Elise, Ferrari F355, new 996 Porsche
Turbo, Neat electric car, etc. etc.  You missed our group of
Jaguar E Types, they were absent!

Not sure about your weed sprayer, but it was probably found and saved.
You can find out by posting to our maillist, ba-autox.  I'll copy this
response and see if anyone found it.

Join ba-autox by following instructions on the web site -- autocross links,
I think.  It's very entertaining if sometimes frustrating.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!