S4's

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: S4's
From: "Corey Smith" <smythe@2xtreme.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 07:58:12 -0700
Yeah, that too!

Without suspension work and R compound tires, you're buddy will discover the
fine art of understeering.  You really have to slow down a lot more before
entering turns, but if driven well, it can go pretty good.  Probably the
biggest time saving trick with that car, is to toss or throw it where you
want it to go (and I mean toss the rearend out), then countersteer and mash
the throttle.  That AWD rarely fails.  ;-)

Corey