Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund your

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund your
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 22:26:52 -0700
John,

Even though its hard for you to maintain the perspective that ALL of us are
part of the SF Region, why don't you start supporting reconcilliation
instead of division?

For those who weren't at the 8-22 SC meeting, as I recall, the vote had no
negative votes but included, three abstensions. Guess who one of them was.

        Don