SFR's pre-nationals party [now, Thursday 8/31]

To: "ba autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SFR's pre-nationals party [now, Thursday 8/31]
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:23:48 -0700
I sent this out yesterday, but for some reason it didn't make it to the
list.  Here it is again.  Sorry if you got it twice!

Ok folks, here's the deal.  I reserved Malibu Grand Prix for 8:00 Thursday
night, 8/31.  I could not get an earlier time, but I figured this works best
with everyone's schedule anyway.  We have the track for one full hour with 6
cars at our disposal.  We need to be there by 7:30 to take care of logistics
and be ready to roll at 8:00 sharp.  We'll have 6 people at a time on track,
so the rest of us can soak up the nationals wisdom from the veterans while
we wait our turns, as well as before and after our 1 hour slot.

The track rental is $650 and at the last count we had 17 people signed up.
That comes out to about $40 a person.  If more people sign up, it'll be
cheaper.  C'mon guys, it's worth the price of admission to see Malibu Mike
and Josh settle this Malibu thing once and for all.  Sorry Charlie, I
couldn't help myself!

Yeah I know, it comes out to be more expensive per lap than if you would by
tickets, but then you would have to fight the crowd and not be able to even
warm up the tires.

The following people have sent their RSVP for the party:

Charlie Davis
Jim Ochi
Jerry Brown
Kevin Stevens
Mike Lella *
Larry Sharp
Sharon Levy
Chris Sims & Jennifer (maybe)
Peter Mottaz
Jesus Villarreal
Peter Thana
Fred Van Wagenen
Josh Sirota
Rocket Rex
Don Lew
Navid Kahangi

* means you have not confirmed for Thursday

--Navid