RE: SFR Pre-Nationals Party - Tentative for 8/30/00

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SFR Pre-Nationals Party - Tentative for 8/30/00
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:04:11 -0700
Ok, so far I have 7 people responding for Wednesday night:

Charlie Davis
Jim Ochi
Jerry Brown
Kevin Stevens
Mike Lella
Larry Sharp
Navid Kahangi

Seems like if we can make it Thursday night, we can pick up more people.
So, how about Thursday folks?  Come on guys, it's going to be fun!!!  Think
of it this way, if you beat one of these guys at MGP and they go on to win
at the Nationals, can you imagine the bragging rights?!?!?

And the people mentioned above, could you please let me know if Thursday
works for you?

--Navid