Re: GGF & tires

To: dhale_510@yahoo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GGF & tires
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 22:21:14 EDT
In a message dated 8/17/2000 6:07:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dhale_510@yahoo.com writes:

<< So now that CHD hisself has declared a "tire issue"
 exists at GGF amm I still officially full of crap?
 I suppose this apology will never come either huh?  >>

What the HELL is this raving lunatic talking about?  Jesus Christ, Dennis,
when will you take Mark Twain's advice?
"It is better to keep one's mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open
it and remove all doubt!"

And just for the record, yes, you are still full of crap!  No apology is
necessary, we just consider the source...

CHD