Re: my Vette needs an alignment shop (south bay)...

To: "Jason H. Liao" <jhliao@cory.EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: Re: my Vette needs an alignment shop (south bay)...
From: Vitaly Iourtchenko <vitaly@nuance.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:29:12 -0700
After asking the question two weeks ago, here are the recommended shops
in the Bay Area

    http://www.unsteady.net/resources/alignment.html

You can also try David Bonar at

  Northstar Automotive
  (650) 969-3134
  190 Calderon Ave.
  Mountain View, CA

Dave owns a Vette shop.

Finally, I've taken my grocery-getter to Barry Spencer's shop, and he
solved my tire wear problems (and lack of caster), so I can personally
recommend him. Of course, Katie will swear by C2 :)

Lifetime alignments? Is there such a thing?

--
Vitaly Iourtchenko                          Nuance Communications
vitaly@nuance.com          1380 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025