my Vette needs an alignment shop (south bay)...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: my Vette needs an alignment shop (south bay)...
From: "Jason H. Liao" <jhliao@cory.EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:03:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I just called the Firestone in Mountain View (the one on San Antonio, I
think others have gone there?) to get an alignment, but they said the
new alignment guy there can't work on my '96 Corvette.  They don't have
the tools or something.  Argh!

I wanted to go there because they offer a lifetime alignment, once every
5k miles.  I'm sure Custom Alignment can work on my car, but I really
don't want to drop down $140 every time I take it in.  So where do you
guys take your cars?  I'd much rather find a lifetime alignment deal if
possible.

TIA,
Jason