SFR to Nationals

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SFR to Nationals
From: "Darren P. Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:40:53 -0700
Ok, so I'm slacking on getting my entry in.

But here's my last count of SFR people going!  Good luck to all!!!!

SS:     Steve Hobaugh & Don McKenna     [Go GrandSport!!!]
        Fred VanWagenen & Kevin Stevens [Um, go C5!]
AS:     Teresa Neidel & Andy McKee              [The MR-2 can do it]
        Ralph Elder & Rex Tenor         [Show us the M3 ain't dead yet!]
BS:     Craig Boyle                             [Our lone BS entry this time]
CS:     Scot Zediker                            [Show 'em what the M1 can do!]
CSL:    Chris McKinney                  [Go for 2 in a row!]
GS:     Rod McClane & Kevin McCormick   [McTypeR!]
        Pete Mottaz                             [Tell 'em about M Power!]
        Ric Quinonez                            [Show 'em the 'Lude can do it!]
GSL:    Katie Elder                             [Don't let that Celica
intimidate you]
BSP: Vic Sias                           [This is your year, Vic!]
        Ken Yeo & Ray Miller                    [Ok, I can root for Sacto
people too]
BSPL: Elise Geiger                              [Don't let the Vettes or Supra
scare you]
        Patty Yeo                               [How is the old yeller wreck?]
CSP:    Bret Norgaard                           [Driving pieces of various CRXs]
        Tom Ellam                               [Hope they fixed the bumps!]
DSP:    Arie Villasol                           [This is your year buddy!]
        Rick?  Other codriver?
BP:     Bill Fleig and Sean Breese              [More sacto people]
        Rick Brown                              [Your year this year?]
CP:     Jerry Riley & Jesus Villareal           [Trying to set the CP record]
        Charlie Davis                           [The new Mr. CP]
DP:     Chris Kannan                            [That CRX is flying!]
DPL:    Pam Kannan                              [Should be able to beat a
yellow miata]
BM:     Tony Colicchio & Mike Lella             [The skirtless duo!  Take it
this year!!]
EM:     Barry Spencer                           [Another this is your year!]
        Navid Kahangi                   [Show 'em how SFR does S&M]
F125:   Vernon Head                     [New kart, new motor, good to go!]
                Darren Madams           [I just suck, hope to trophy]
                Josh Sirota                     [The dark knight.  Skippy
trained!]
F125L:  Sarah Keyser                    [My girlfriend thrown into the fire]
STS:    Sobie Soekamto / Chok Balmaceda [Can't wait for the announcer!]

Notably missing (perhaps slacking like I am):
Derek Butts (I assume you'll be there if Chris is registered)
Rob Luis (are you driving with Derek?)
Boris Elpiner (bring out the Boxster!)
Katie Kelly (Taking the MR-S next year, eh?)
Patrick Jones (did you find a class for the Elise?) :)
John Lawrence
All of CSP (Corey, Don, Travis, Brian, etc.)

We'll miss you guys if you're not coming!

I count 42 drivers (not counting Arie's codriver).  And a couple of first
timers if I'm not mistaken.  Not a bad turnout, and we pretty much all
stand a chance.

Again, good luck to everybody... and all of you staying behind have to root
for us.  I'll be posting nightly updates too from my hotel room and maybe
pictures if a new digital camera happens to fall into my hands. :)

        --Darren