Re: Any Decent Mazda Dealerships out there?

To: Anthony Tabacco <atabacco@california.com>,
Subject: Re: Any Decent Mazda Dealerships out there?
From: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:03:32 -0700 (PDT)
Well, presuming the 99 is still under warranty, I
think he might be better off taking into to a dealer
rather than an independent.

Oaktree Mazda had my '91 twice, both times it left the
dealer in better shape than it went in. That's as
close as I can get to a recommendation ;-)

Craig

--- Anthony Tabacco <atabacco@california.com> wrote:
> I would recomend both PR motorspots in Hayward (by
> reputation) and Mostly
> Mazda (talk to Tom) in Concord.
> I would be interested in the nature of your friends
> problem.
> Tony

=====
Craig Boyle