bye-bye RX-7

To: Vernon Head <vhead@fuelrtm.com>
Subject: bye-bye RX-7
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 11:41:32 -0700
I would imagine that if that were to happen, then small
displacement 4 stroke Japanese motorcycle engines would be quite
popular. Due to recent environmental regulations banning 2 stroke
engines on many lakes, Honda and Suzuki are already making 4
stroke outboard marine engines. Indeed, Honda's new 50 hp 4
stroke is similar size & weight to 2 strokes of only ten years
ago -- and the 4 stroke has a flatter torque curve.