Re: Alignment recommendations...again

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alignment recommendations...again
From: Vitaly Iourtchenko <vitaly@nuance.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:08:48 -0700
Charlie,

Thanks, but my car is a chopped up Civic, complete with wrong-wheel
drive and wrong engine placement :)

Anyways, I just set up an appointment with Barry for next week.
Thanks for all the great feedback. I think it would be a good idea
to have a FAQ for these topics. I'll even volunteer to get it
started :)

Vitaly

#87 CSP del Sol aka "Hoochie"
http://www.unsteady.net