Re: Best Route to Topeka ?

To: Toy4speed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Best Route to Topeka ?
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 04:59:27 -0700
Don't forget that there is a middle route, US 50 through Nevada than on
I.S. 70 over the real rockies and through Denver onto Topeka. If you're
towing you don't want to go this way.

Try one going and one returning. There both fun to drive.

Going The Northern route your night stays are - Wendover, Laramie or
Cheyenne or somewhere just inside Oh My Gosh Nebraska.

The Southern route night stays are - Needles, Gallup or Grants

Motel 6 or Super 8's seems to work just for overnight stays while on the
road. When the lights are out all rooms look the same.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@ix.netcom.com