Still looking for setup workers for Marina on Sunday...

To: "BA Autox Folks" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Still looking for setup workers for Marina on Sunday...
From: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:51:52 -0700
Okay, Ben Martinez and I are still looking for a few good workers to
come on out early Sunday morning to help us set up for the Marina
event.  We need you to be there by 7AM;  we'll be putting out cones,
setting up the course, and getting the trailer ready to go.

We have the following eight people signed up:

Steven J. Sherwood
Corey Smith
Sharon Levy
Dave Rowney
Wilhelmina White (registration only)
Don Ebaugh
Peter Thana
Russ Bowlus

We could really use at least couple more.  I'm heading out Saturday
morning for the NASA Day/Night autox, so if you want to contact me on
Saturday, you probably oughta give me a ring at (650) 678-7033.

(Don't think, "7 O'clock in the morning," think, "Gee, if we get
it all set up and start on time, we'll get lots and lots of fun runs!")

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net