Problems everywhere. was: One problem with Albany

To: Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com
Subject: Problems everywhere. was: One problem with Albany
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 22:48:48 -0400
Kevin Stevens wrote:

> And I'm tired of having my times and scores screwed up.  And I intend to do
> something about it.  Consider yourselves warned.

Wow. We agree on something. Um, could we try training the buggers
first? They all be members now.

Suggestion number two. If the time posting job is filled sign up to work
course and go teach. Hint: wear your SCCA logo. Rookies address you
as sir. Even Jesse calls me Mr. Rich, and he knows better.

Rich (maybe it's the gray hair?) Urschel