Re: Arie's excuses..(kinda long)

To: avillasol@primo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Arie's excuses..(kinda long)
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:41:54 EDT
In a message dated 7/10/2000 12:31:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
avillasol@primo.com writes:

<< The car just didn't want to do what I wanted it to do. >>

This is the Lucy that I know!!!  I just don't think she likes me...

<<  I look forward to racing at GGF again and thanks to everyone who helped
make
it possible to race there, and to the event chairs for another great event
sans the PA.  Were there sound limits for cars or was it just the PA we
could not use?  >>

It was our pleasure!  Our contract states that we can't use the PA System.
We're working on the low power FM transmitter for next time.

CHD