Re: Albany Lot

To: Miata@pacbell.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Albany Lot
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:57:50 EDT
In a message dated 7/10/2000 9:40:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Miata@pacbell.net writes:

<<  Lots of loose stuff out there, Worse then Oakland, Get
 off line and it's over.  >>

Yes, but that's true in Sacramento,  at Marina, just about anywhere we go.  I
don't think it's a matter of degrees, if you get off line anywhere, that run
won't be your best.

<<  I also noticed very, very heavy tire ware. I think that is
 because of the size of the loose stuff, They were like
 boulders out there. To me it seemed harder on tires
 then 3-Com. >>

Sliding on any surface (except maybe Oakland) will cause more wear, and I
think we'll slide around les as we use the lot more.  I think this will
improve for several reasons.

1)  the lot will get cleaned and have less loose stuff
2)  we will get more loose stuff at first, then the rest of the surface will
not come apart as much.
3)  we'll learn not to drive in the gravel

CHD