Re: worn tire shoulders

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: worn tire shoulders
From: lbc8 <lbc8@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 18:35:52 -0700
I had my Yokohama A520's dismounted and remounted at Wheel Works in
Mountain View (on Showers Dr). This was after 45 runs/~3000 miles. The guys
at the shop looked at me kinda funny, but they didn't balk at my request. I
dont remember the exact tread depth at that time, but I was probably about
2 or 3 mm from the wear bars.

Elbert Chin
98 Prelude #32 GS