Re: Skid Pad Testing

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Skid Pad Testing
From: Elmoizme@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 03:14:19 EDT
Downtown parking garages, Kmart, Target, Home Depot parking spaces will work
besides Walmart. :D

Elton
SM-R#68

In a message dated 7/2/2000 10:41:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
weinstro@hotmail.com writes:

<< Since autox courses change each week, and there is comparatively little
seat
 time, I have difficulty gathering and analyzing data objectively regarding
 suspension settings. Likely, I would have the same difficulty given the same
 course and an infinite amount of seat time.

 Anyway, is there a place where I can perform skid pad and slalom type tests?
 Besides Walmart at midnight.

 Regards,

 Rob Weinstock