Next

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Next
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 14:45:47 -0400
FYI: The results lady tells me we had approximately 250 entries yesterday
at the Network Associates Coliseum in Oakland, CA.
        Our next event, Round 11, is at Golden Gate Fields in Albany, CA.
>From Interstate 80, take the Albany/Buchanan St. exit and go west on
Buchanan.
        If we work out the deal like we want it to happen, you will proceed
across the north end of the site on Buchanan St., enter the Albany Bayside
Park, and make the forced left turn and then proceed along the site's
western edge to the base of the hill that holds the race grandstand. The
pits will be on pavement at the base of the hill.
        95 dbA is the sound limit.
        We will not be using a Public Address system, per our contract.
Instead we hope to have an interesting communication system in place. It
hasn't been tested yet but we're hopeful.

        This next event will require SCCA membership. Yes, you can sign up
on site. Be sure to check off "Crew" when filling out the form. That gives
you the maximum amount of SCCA's insurance coverage.
        Full members can vote in our club's fall election; temporary
members won't.

Next on our Schedule:
        July 23 Round 11, Marina (CA) Airport.
        Aug. 13 Round 12, Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.
        Aug. 27 Round 14, Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.

There will be no SFR events in September.
The Slush season begins Oct. 1, 2000.

--John Kelly