Re: Indy 500 experience

To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Indy 500 experience
From: "Sal Versaggi" <versaggi@vom.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 07:24:48 -0700
Very True-- But I do get a kick out of working the fire lane and watching
the boys in NASCAR,CART etc play with all that nice iron. I have also
learned a little by watching closely. It's also the best seat in the house
and I get it for a trade of my labor for the day. No doubt though, I would
much rather be the nut behind the wheel.---:-)  Sal