Re: Rouund 6 results and points are posted

To: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Subject: Re: Rouund 6 results and points are posted
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 14:14:32 -0700
Just wish everyone printed or wrote clearly....can you decipher whether someone
meant OSP or DSP? Not when it's sloppily written.
    I wish we could change the "Rookie" designation to "Novice," would create
far
less confusion when someone's running in STR or ST Rookie...for example.
    So there still may be some more howls coming.
--Pat Kelly