RE: Rouund 6 results and points are posted

To: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: RE: Rouund 6 results and points are posted
From: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 16:12:31 -0400 (EDT)
Okay, repeat after me:  Scot Zediker doesn't drive a 300ZX anymore! ;)

But seriously, I appreciate that you can get the results posted so quickly.
And on another note, I'm amazed that I paxed as well as I did, considering how
poorly I drove Sunday.  OTOH, I could say, "Yeah, I was driving the Z, that's
why I didn't win!" ;)

But really, it's simpler than that.  Chris kept improving and I didn't.

Scot