Sunday after event social

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunday after event social
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 20:04:28 -0700
I have tentative reservations for 15- 25 people at one of my favorite
Mexican restaurants in Hayward, it's only 10 minutes from the Coliseum.
I don't have many favorites though, cause I'm kind of picky. Anyway
here's the directions and address, they would appreciate a call about an
hour before the bulk of you arrive, or if you folks decide to go
somewhere else, please call to cancel. They normally close at 9:00pm,
but have promised me they'll feed you guys until 10:00pm, full bar,
great food, and lot's of parking in the back.

Name: La Cocina
Add.: 19950 Hesperian Blvd
      Hayward Ca.
      510-784-2302

Directions from the Coliseum:
Take 880 south to "A" street, take a right turn and go two stop lights
and take another right on Hesperian, go 1/16th mile and make a right
into their driveway, it's the first driveway after the first street.
Have fun!!!

Jesus
P.S. please call them either way.