Re: Sunday, Round 6, Coliseum...

To: Sterling McLane <semclane@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Sunday, Round 6, Coliseum...
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 20:38:28 -0400
Sterling McLane wrote:

> Expect a great wailing and gnashing of teeth over this
> topic.

Hopefully not before the fact or before anyone knows the
details.

> Might I humbly suggest a way around that.  Offer newcomers (and those that
> have been running as non-members lo these many months as well) a
> complementary "region membership" for a defined period (30, 60, 90 days).
> After that it would be join or go play somewhere else.

We're working on a reduced cost trial membership option.
We have some details to work out. Keep in mind that running
as a non-member currently costs $5-10 extra at SFR and
Chapter events.

Glad to hear you're still with us.

Rich Urschel

Ps. The message to the list here is don't panic. We're not
intending to send anyone who wants seriously to try
autocrossing packing for lack of funds.