Sunday, Round 6, Coliseum...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunday, Round 6, Coliseum...
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:28:44 EDT
While we have been debating the situation on ba-autox, the Steering Committee
has been discussing it in private as well.  As of Round 6, and covering
events in the Bay Area in June (Marina may be the exception to this), the
following will happen:

1)  There will only be 3 runs per entrant, in ALL run groups.
2)  There will be no second cards sold.

Expect the Steering Committee to also discuss SCCA membership as a
requirement for entry in Solo 2 events, starting some time soon.  We will
give entrants advance warning before implementing this rule.

In addition:

3) Expect to be required to have complete and legible numbers on your car,
per the rule book.  We can't afford confusion in the motorhome caused by
illegible or incomplete numbers.

4)  ANYONE who scrubs tires, accelerates at full throttle, or in any way
drives in such a way as to endanger our use of sites will be disqualified.
No refunds, no excuses.  In addition, their name(s) will be given to other
autocross sanctioning bodies.  In the past, some people have received
warnings.  This will stop, immediately.

Charlie Davis
SFR SCCA Solo 2 Chief