May 28

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: May 28
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 18:02:28 -0400
Our next event, Round 6, will be Sunday, May 28, 2000 at the Network
Associates Coliseum in Oakland, CA. The site we're using is Lot B.
        We have arranged for the same industrial caterer we had last time
to be on hand for morning coffee and lunch time.
        All the porta potties will probably be locked. They're the property
of the Oakland A's. Please do not disturb.
        As soon as our liaison person arrives, which may be as late as 9
a.m., we will persuade her to open the stadium for the flush potties
inside. Plan accordingly.

        Reminder: There is to be NO TIRE WARMING or anything that looks
like that on the Coliseum property. One driver was DSQ'd last event; we've
since learned there were others. Sorry we missed him.
        As we try to plan future events, we invite other property owners to
see what we do and appreciate what nice people we are playing with our
toys. We don't need to put future events in jeopardy. It's in your control.

--John Kelly