Round 5: Some classes have moved...

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Round 5: Some classes have moved...
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 08:18:14 -0700
Just a reminder for this weekend.  In order to better balance the run
groups'
sizes, the SC voted after Round 4 to move some classes to different run
groups.

Remember, too, that the corresponding Rookie classes move with
their open classes to the same run group.  Some cars will therefore be
moved from one rookie class to another.  Cars so moved have already
been resscored and results on the web reflect their places with respect
to their new groups.  Yes, I know, they didn't run at the same time, and
there could be some unfairness as a result.  We're really sorry, but it
was the best we could come up with.  And there will be lots of events
so you can catch up and the drops can get rid of relatively poor events.

New run groups are shown and explained on this page:
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2000/Championship/round5_info.html

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!