RE: Need course setup workers

To: "'Keith Hearn'" <khearn@Legato.COM>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Need course setup workers
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 16:00:04 -0700
Keith,

Well, I was supposed to be out of town thru Saturday, but the great news is
that my trip got postponed for 1 week so I'll be able to make it to 3Com
after all.  I'll be glad to show up early and set up.  Count me in.  I have
no experience with timers though so just give me some grunt work...

Peter Thana