Ride needed for Sacramento Divisional

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Ride needed for Sacramento Divisional
From: Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 00:29:59 -0700
I would really like to do the Divisional next month in Sacramento but work
and my lack of vacation has conspired to not let me take off the time to
drive my Miata from Seattle to Sacramento and back. Because of this I am
interested in renting a ride and I figure that since I'm doing that why not
do it in something besides a Miata (I know, a radical thought for me :-).

Anyway I am interested in renting a ride in a competitive car in virtually
any class. Anyone looking for a co-driver? I can't promise to be as perfect
a co-driver as Ralph Elder is but I'll try :-). I've only ran ES, BS and CM
in the past but I'm open to anything from a Corvette to CP as long as it's
competitive. I am willing to pay appropriate compensation too, of course.

Thanks!

- Alan Dahl
  ___   ____     Alan Dahl                  | home: adahl@eskimo.com
 /_ /   /  /     Federal Way, WA, USA       | work: Alan.Dahl@PSS.boeing.com