Time to Quit Hiding Behind the Keyboard

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Time to Quit Hiding Behind the Keyboard
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 12:00:47 -0700
In message  Keith Hearn" writes:
>I'm not worried about the course (well, not too worried), it's things
  like registration (who? where are the supplies? what gets done withthe
  money afterwards?), setting up the timers & PA, and other little
  details that I have no clue about that have me worried.

>There's still an opening for an experienced co-chair, folks.

 > Keith Hearn

I CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE HAS VOLUNTEERED TO CO-CHAIR THIS EVENT.
NO - I REAALLLY CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE HAS VOLUNTEERED TO CO-CHAIR THIS EVENT.

I'm planning to do my rookie safety steward thing or I would volunteer -
looks like I might have to anyway - even though I don't have a car to drive
at the event, and I'm not very good at telling people what to do.

Come on, folks - somebody step up to the starting line. How about some of
you keyboard jockeys trying some real work?????

Sherry Grantz
 as in "Fulfilling my Steering Committee Official Position responsibilities"