Turning rotors

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turning rotors
From: Vitaly Iourtchenko <vitaly@nuance.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 16:07:40 -0700
I'm asking a lot of questions lately...

Where is a good place to get rotors turned? I warped all four corners
last year, and now my new Brembos are out of whack in the rear. I don't
get it -- I always torque my wheels to spec, I never ride the brakes
when sitting still, my calipers are not seized -- I'm dazzled.

I don't want to pay 2 hours of labor to get something this trivial
done, but at the same time I don't want some shady character at Midas
to shave so much that it's barely above the service limit.

Thanks,
--
Vitaly Iourtchenko                          Nuance Communications
vitaly@nuance.com          1380 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025

          Attend V-World, the Nuance Speech Conference
                  June 11-14  Scottsdale, AZ
             Register at www.nuanceconference.com