Re: Shameless plugs - autocrossing in the Bay Area and beyond

To: "Darren P. Madams" <darren@madams.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shameless plugs - autocrossing in the Bay Area and beyond
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 20:55:56 -0700
Darren Wrote (in part):

>Well, despite the distance, I think all of us had a lot of fun at the
>Lemoore Pro.

If running the event is as much fun as working (watching) the challenge
rounds from out on the course, then the Pro must be it---except, we paid
nothing, got a free lunch/drinks, even got a free SFR entry and, guess what,
still have rubber left on our tires. It REALLY was a fun day for me and, I'm
sure, a fun weekend for (most of) the competitors. Thanks for the
entertainment!

        Don, (never run but have watched and worked a few Pros)