Re: EZ Up Anyone?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: EZ Up Anyone?
From: Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:46:44 -0800
"Arie Villasol" <avillasol@primo.com> writes:
>> Does anyone have an EZ Up we can borrow for the practice event at 3
>> Com/Candlestick on Sunday?  The SFR shelter collapsed during a Stockton
>> event last year.  Eventhough we are counting on Katie K. for good
>> weather we could use the extra insurance.It will not rain. It will not
rain. >Leave the umbrellas at home because it will not rain! =)

Hey if it didn't rain at the WWSCC Slush Series event up here in Seattle
last weekend it's not going to rain in California! :-)

BTW thanks SFR for the idea of having a Slush Series. The weather was sunny
and beautiful and we had 138 entrants. Hope Slush event #2 in February is
as successful! Look for a report and pictures on the WWSCC web site
(www.wwscc.org) in the upcoming week and in NAP if/when they see fit to
publish it.

- Alan Dahl (from Seattle)
  ___   ____     Alan Dahl                  | home: adahl@eskimo.com