RE: driving to events on race tires

To: "'Robert Glover'" <rob@f-body.org>, Enno Wein <enno@lsil.com>
Subject: RE: driving to events on race tires
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:34:23 -0800
Robert Glover writes...

>Nope.  The problem is if you run into rain... and don't have much
>tread on the tires, you might have problems.
>
>And guess what?  The Weather Channel website says Rain on Sunday
>now.

Well, I will do my best, but I can't make any promises. But, I've noticed
one thing that really helps is when everyone brings umbrellas. If you carry
these with you through out the day, it helps move the high pressure systems.
I don't really know how exactly this works.

Full tread Kumhos are WONDERFUL in the rain. That's been my general
experience.

Katie