Video of Sunday's Fort Myer's Tour course

To: evolution-discussions <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Video of Sunday's Fort Myer's Tour course
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:41:41 -0500
>From SCCAForums (Jean, you can send the check to my home).  :^)
Matt Murray

[quote user="jaball77"] Here's a
look at Sunday's course for those
that weren't there.  My ES Miata
was on Azenis,
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8144739449591930889
 [/quote]

Great having an actual run to look at. Yes, the back section looked like it
could be fast. Typical course for that site (in the three Tour events I've
run there).

Not to pound a Evolution School drum but you need to look ahead further (I'm
not an instructor, nor do I play one on TV). In the opening stretch, it
seemed very hesitant, as if you were going gate to gate. From there you need
to anticipate the gates further down the line. I know you can get lower
times. You have the hang of things.