Re: KUDOS to the PC at fort meyers

To: <chass1@san.rr.com>
Subject: Re: KUDOS to the PC at fort meyers
From: "Chuck and Donna #42" <teampointless@britsys.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:07:49 -0500
I was always under the impression it worked the other way around: That
Nationals were the pinacle and set the model to strive towards. I'd hate to
think that Joe Local who may have never been to a national event and designs
courses to fit in the local highschool parking lot is setting the standards
for national course design!?!? Seems to me that that's exactly the problem
that needs fixing!