Curve size

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchelltx@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Curve size
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:50:34 -0600
Wow!  That's huge.  This kind of information should be available to
SSSs.  Not as a hard and fast rule, but it sure is helpful information
since there is no reasonable way for an SSS to look at a turn and know what
speeds will be reached.  I don't think I have ever approved a course with a
turn that big.

Greg Scharnberg
(My last year as an SSS)