Re: Future collector car...

To: autox <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Future collector car...
From: Scott Knight <scott@scottknight.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:00:35 -0500
No Pacers.  No Gremlins.  No Yugos. :)

Those commercials were great and I saved off every one I could get from
Speedvision's website.  Quality is terrible, but they are still fun to
watch.  Wonder how much trouble I would get into posting them back up
for public consumption...

--
Scott Knight
mailto:scott@scottknight.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0505-0, 01/31/2005
Tested on: 1/31/2005 8:00:38 PM