Re: Future collector car...

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Future collector car...
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:22:21 -0500
Just like the old Speedvision spot:

Guy gets pulled over by a motorcycle cop. Shots are of the guy inside the
car, asking the officer what is the problem. Cops replies: "Problem, there
is no problem, you're asking me what the problem is, and you driving the
single most butt ugly ever made in America and you're asking 'me' what the
problem is?"

Cop reaches in and grabs the keys, walks off to throw them in the storage
box of his bike. They land with a bunch of other keys. The long shot (pay
off) is the cop riding away between a row of Pacers on each side of the
road all not moving due to the cop pulling the keys.

Maybe I'll bring the tape of that to the Talent show next year.

Matt Murray